Well hello there!

10:00:00 PM

Sit down & take a sip of your coffee...
As a housewife, I now need to fulfill some tasks I didn’t do when I still lived at my parent’s house. The average day contains cleaning, vacuuming, washing clothes, cooking, ironing… Not that I never helped at home, but it’s different. This is my own home now – It still does sound weird I must say. And It’s quite silent over here. I’m used to three brothers joking around, laughing and teasing. But I have to admit, I actually miss it, even tough I thought it was extremely annoying. Actually I hope they’ll soon pay me a visit.
As promised I would start writing this blog. At first I just didn’t know about what. I just decided to start writing, I’ll see what comes up in my mind and what the new lifestyle brings. I hope you’ll keep on reading as I just started my journey in this far away country.
Have a nice & sunny day!
Lore

You Might Also Like

0 reacties

Me

Me

Popular Posts